Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Rail Pin; 1/2 Inch Diameter; Locking; With 2 Keys
Designed and constructed with two key components: an extended pin and a reduced-clearance body shape. These two features make the CURT 5th wheel hitch lock unlike any other hitch lock and ultimately make it the ideal solution for locking down your 5th wheel hitch. The 5th wheel hitch lock installs by inserting through the base rail and 5th wheel leg anchor, replacing one of the pins securing the 5th wheel hitch. Unlike a standard hitch pin, the extra-long pin design allows it to pass through the rail and out the other side with plenty of clearance. It is able to fit any industry-standard 5th wheel rail, featuring a 1/2 Inch Diameter. The CURT 5th wheel hitch lock also features a unique shape. Unlike common hitch lock heads, the 5th wheel lock is designed to install flush against the base rail and truck bed floor without obstruction. It slides into place against the base rail and is intended to maintain a low profile and deter tampering and theft.
- Locks A 5th Wheel Hitch Into The Rails, Taking The Place Of A Pin And Clip
- Extra-Long 1/2 Inch Diameter Pin Fits All Industry-Standard Base Rails
- Rust-Free Aluminum Housing With A Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Weather-Resistant Dust Cap Helps Prevent Internal Corrosion
- Easy-To-Operate, 1/8-Turn Lock Activation
- Limited 1 Year Warranty